B. Purpose of the Site – Art CARES is a virtual gallery for artists from different coutries. Art CARES aims to help artists sell artworks and is home to hundreds of artists, collectors, sculptors, illustrators, and partner companies.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Art CARES collects personal information and non-personal information.
A. Non-personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually or does not permit a direct association with an individual. Non-personal Information may include information derived from Personal Information that has been de-personalized by removing unique identifiers and/or by combining it with information about other users to form aggregated data.
B. Personal Information is information that is reasonably capable of being associated with or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
C. Examples of information Art CARES collects include:
1. Registration information you provide when you enter a promotion or sign up for communications, including: your name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number and email address.
2. Transaction information you provide when you make a purchase, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment information
3. Information we obtain from third parties such as a third party websites, vendors, service providers, or other platform providers
5. Location information including data provided by a mobile device or other device as you navigate our Site
6. Activity information pertaining to your use of the Site
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Art CARES collects information from and about you, directly, when you provide such information to Art CARES and, automatically, when you use the Site.
A. Information You Provide – Art CARES collects information that you provide when you make inquiries using our “contact us” form, complete a transaction, enter a promotion, sign up to receive communications, or join the Site as a member. The information collected may include anything submitted by you to the Site and may include copies of the correspondence. When you purchase goods through the Site, you voluntarily provide certain Personal Information which is stored by Art CARES and also processed by a third party company (i.e. our credit card processors). If you voluntarily provide your Personal Information to us, we collect it. You choose whether to disclose Personal Information, but you may not be able to use the Site or conduct certain transactions when doing so.
B. Information Collected Automatically – When you visit or otherwise use the Site, Art CARES collects details about your access and use of the Site automatically through cookies and other technology, including details about your device, internet connection, operating system, browser type, browsing actions, and the resources that you access and use on the Site, other traffic data, and, location data. The information Art CARES collects automatically may include personal information or Art CARES may associate it with personal information it collects in other ways or receives from third parties. If Art CARES associates such data with personal information, Art CARES will treat it as personal information, but if such data is not associated with other personal information, Art CARES will treat it as non-personal information.
4. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGY
B. Web Beacons – Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in web pages or emails that assist in delivering cookies. Web beacons help Art CARES determine whether a webpage on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. Art CARES may also use web beacons in email messages to determine what the recipient has done with the message. Although you cannot decline to receive web beacons when visiting a web page, you can choose not to receive web beacons by email if you disable HTML images or refuse HTML email messages.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Art CARES uses information that you provide and/or that Art CARES collects to present the Site to you, improve the Site, deliver a more personalized service to you, provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request from Art CARES, market goods or services to you, fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information, provide you with information you requested, and for any other purpose with your consent. The way Art CARES uses such information is described in more detail in the chart below. Art CARES may aggregate the information you provide or that Art CARES collects from you with information collected from other users to allow Art CARES to evaluate its products and services. Art CARES may use the information it collects to contact you about Art CARES products and services that may interest you, and if required by law, we will obtain your approval to do so. If you do not want Art CARES to use your information this way, please see Section 7 below.
Why Art CARES Processes Your Information Legal Basis for Processing
• to respond to your request
• to provide you with your payment for completion of a sale
• to complete your transaction
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information • performance of a contract
• to personalize and improve your experience with the Site • legitimate interest
• to ensure technical functionality and proper operation of the Site • legitimate interest
• to improve our products and develop new products and services • legitimate interest
• to communicate with you for services-related purposes such as support issues and customer service inquiries • performance of a contract
• legitimate interest
• to communicate with you to respond to a request or for marketing and research purposes consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us • legitimate interest
• to comply with our legal obligations • legitimate interest
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights • legitimate interest
• in any other way described when the information is collected • legitimate interest
7. YOUR CHOICES
A. Do Not Track – Our Site does not respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
C. Updating Information – You may contact Art CARES at the contact information set forth below to request access to, correct, or delete certain personal information that you have provided to Art CARES. Art CARES may not accommodate a request to change information if Art CARES believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. DATA TRANSFER
9. DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
A. Data Retention – Art CARES may store your personal information as long as you use our goods and service in order to provide you with such goods and services and for all legitimate business purposes. Art CARES may store your personal information to the extent required to comply with our legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements and to provide information about Art CARES products or services that you may request. Additionally, Art CARES may continue to store your personal information contained in standard backup systems. Upon your request, Art CARES will delete or de-identify your personal information unless Art CARES is legally required or allowed to maintain such personal information.
B. Data Security – Art CARES has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Art CARES cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Art CARES is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Site.
The Site is not for children. Art CARES does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Site. If Art CARES learns that it has collected or received such information, it will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of 18, please let us know by contacting us using the information set forth in Section 15.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
E-Mail: [email protected]